3/25/2013


Inabutan na tayo ng umaga no'n...

Last weekend my friends texted me if we could drink at my place. At first I was kind of hesitant (since I know how rowdy they can get whenever they get drunk) but on the second thought I agreed and let them come over my place.

We were all at my roof deck looking at the city scape and as our conversations got deeper and deeper we found ourselves holding the steel railings like how prisoners/criminals would hold them. And then suddenly one of my friends said something strange(or deep I guess) that we are all "bilanggo ng pag-ibig (prisoner of love)".

I suddenly came up with an idea, a role-play... The setup is simple... we are all prisoners and we can only have one guest or phone call then each of us has only 5 minutes to say everything. This meet or phone call will determine if we will have a chance for bail or stay in jail forever.

So if I only have 5 minutes to talk to my girlfriend, given the prisoner's situation... I would probably tell her to come home and bail me out from this prison. I'll say that we don't need that much money that I just want to be with her... all the time... that's all. 

I'm not going to share here what the others shared but all-in-all we got all emotional and... my place... well, they managed to keep their rowdiness at a decent level. haha... It's good to have my friends around.