3/02/2013

An Open Letter

First Date

H, 

HAPPY 6th ANNIVERSARY TO US! I am really really happy and at the same time feel a little sad that we're going to celebrate our anniversary remotely again. So I decided to make this open letter to you as a primer for this blog which will about us being on a long distance relationship(as people would call it). Well, technically I made this blog just to remind you that I'm still here waiting and simply just to update you.

We haven't seen each other(physically) for over a year now and it sucks to tell you this over and over again but I really really miss you!!! T____T. I remember yesterday(or the other day I think) you asked me through text if I still love you and if you're really the only one. My answer will be both yes, I still love you and you're the only one. I called you earlier this morning but you say you were busy buying things at walmart and said you'll call me back. 

Well, I'm still waiting for your call :D

I just want to hear your voice, greet you and say how much I love you. Really sorry that I couldn't be there for you right now.. Let's hope that we will be together early/late next year for good. 

Don't lose hope and always have faith in us as I always do.

Love, 

A

Side note for other readers:
March 2, 2007 is technically the day that we first met.
March 9, 2007 is when we first dated
May 5, 2007 is the day when we first kissed and asked her if she can be my girlfriend 
May 9 2009 is when we started our LDR