3/06/2013


Almost three weeks ago, I was supposed to go to my father's house to celebrate my 2nd brother's birthday. I was really hesitant at first to go but since it was my brother's birthday I thought maybe I should go. The original plan was to meet up with my elder brother(not the celebrant) and some friends, watch Jackie Chan's Movie(Chinese Zodiac or whatever) then go home afterwards. You see I'm bit of a fan so I was really excited to watch the movie. Jackie Chan is still good considering his age but the story was somewhat shallow. 

But anyway, after the movie while on our way to the mall's exit my brother suddenly said that we should have just watched the movie after our brother's birthday celebration he seemed pissed because we will be late and all. Then there I go with my witty joke that I will not be going anymore since it was late already. Suddenly my brother, without a word just walked-out on me like a drama queen. Knowing me and the situation, I started yelling his name. I tried to catch up and talk to him what's wrong and he's just walking fast. Suddenly I got pissed, stopped walking, stand for a while wishing he would stop but nothing happened. So I decided not to go with him anymore. Thus, missing my brother's birthday.


I heard from our friends that he didn't liked it when I yelled at him in public.
I have two big reasons why I yelled:
1. He just walked away without saying anything. And how do you stop someone from walking away?
2. I'm very vocal/loud when it comes to confrontation or making out a point and he knows that.

I really hate it when he does that. Everytime, whenever he's confronted he just walks out. Sometimes literally and there are times he just shuts you down and not talk to you like you have a chronic disease or something. I know he's frustrated at me since it's been two/three months since I disconnected myself to them(family). Can't blame him for feeling that way but if he hadn't walked away from me maybe things will be much different.

I'm not saying what I did was right but I already made peace with our brother(the birthday celebrant) for not showing up. I chose not to go just to teach my brother(the one who walked out) that what he did was wrong and not a very mature way of doing things. I don't know if I have the right to say this to him but he needs to...

Grow-up!